Monday, December 22, 2008

Let it snow let it snow let it snow


I was really wanting a white Christmas but now that I am the one to shovel the driveway (its a workout) and they don't plow the streets I think I have had enough. However my girls can't get enough.

Last Tuesday was the first really good snow of the season and we took advantage. Jane is old enough this year to play with us in the snow. First my two angles made snow angles.


Then we tried to build a snow man. Either there are some major tricks to it or it was the wrong kind of snow. We kept trying anyway, the girls made it two thirds of the way through and then came back for the finishing touches this is the end result. It has snowed a lot more sense then maybe we will attempt a bigger one, or some sledding.

5 comments:

Mrs. O said...

I love your snowman's arms - awesome!

It's so nice to finally have it feel like Christmas.

Terri said...

That snowman really looks like he belongs in your family! Are you trying to tell us anything? Thanks fosr all your help Christmas Eve--you made the evening feel really calm and pleasant! Love you for all you do. Merry Christmas to you all and hope to see you tomorrow. Love Mom and Dad

Stacy said...

Merry Christmas! Looks like you had lots of fun in the snow.We sure miss you guys.

Up in Bubbles said...

You are so lucky. We are wanting snow bad, but we get rain or wind. Cute pics. Are those strawberries for the mouth?

Jayne Layne said...

Such cute pictures of your girls! I will say I am ready for the snow to be gone... I am more a fan of the warmer drier climate :) Cute snowman!