Friday, August 28, 2009

Ready or not here she comes!


She is almost here. I am going in a few days early to have the baby, and I can hardly wait. I don't think I have ever been so prepared. I have cleaned my house, got the laundry done, made a meal plan, organized the baby stuff, finished up my project list, stocked up on library movies and books, and pre-made the baby announcements. I think the only thing left to do is go grocery shopping one more time. I have made a tone of girlie things for this baby so naturally everyone keeps saying it will come out a boy. I have a crib set and a box of boy clothes so I would be prepared for that so I think I am safe knowing it's a girl. I can't wait to see what she looks like!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats you guys! Best wishes with everything. Bart, give me a call sometime man.

Melissa said...

That was Mace telling Bart to call by the way!

Sarah said...

You are so cute prego. It sounds like you are ready to go. Good luck and I look forward to pictures.

Mrs. O said...

You look great! I don't know how you manage to pull that off. Can't wait to hear the news,

Katrina said...

Look how cute you are!!!

Mike Bartholomew said...

You guys are all so nice, I feel very round.

Bridget said...

Good luck! I am so excited for you. Let me know if you need me to take the older girls some time while you recover.

Brooke said...

Yea!! So, are you still with child? Good Luck. You look Great!!