Monday, May 17, 2010

It's about time



I know, I know its about time we updated. Life has been crazy and blogging has been the last thing on the list and time flys when your working hard. We have been working on the yard, house projects, school and a teething baby. Our little one is not so little, she sits up like a pro and has started bum scooting. She has four teeth and is working on at lest two more. My goal is to get her into a nap schedule. She mostly likes to be held right now and we have discovered that I might be better one handed then two. Shara is finishing up kindergarten this week, I can't believe how fast this school year has gone. Mike is busy making big decisions with the business all the time, life is never boring and I guess that's good. We have a fun trip planned to Vegas and California to see friends and family, the girls keep asking when they can start packing. We can't wait for the weather to stay warm, you never know what you are going to get lately. I hope to post plenty this summer but no promises.

0 comments: