Wednesday, October 15, 2008


My friend Sara did this on her blog and I thought it was cute! This is what Shara had to say about me...

1. What is something mommy always says to you?
I love you

2. What makes mommy happy?
when I give you a hug

3. What makes mommy sad?
when I don't give you a hug for prayers

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
when you do something silly

5. What was your mommy like as a child?
born, cute and cozy

6. What is her favorite thing to do?
cleaning (not so sure where she got that one?)

7. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
go cut someones hair

8. What is your mom really good at?
Scrapbooking and remembering things

9. What is your mom not very good at?
your not very good at doing stuff on the computer (she is right on that one)

10. What does your mom do for her job?
Scouts

11. What is your moms favorite food?
Daddy's rice and Beans (they are tough to beat but i would have said chocolate)

12. What makes you proud of your mom?
that you remember stuff

13. What do you and your mom do together?
Projects (like scrapbooking and crafts)

14. How are you and your mom the same?
when we both have blond hair (I'm temporally dark)

15. How are you and your mom different
when we don't have the same hair

16. How do you know your mommy loves you?
Because when i say that to you, you say that you love me too.

17. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
to the store
Anyone feel free to play along... I think it's funny to see what your kid(s) will say about you:)

4 comments:

Mrs. O said...

What a sweetie! I'm afraid the word computer (pooter) would show up too much on mine.

Sara said...

I'm glad you did this one! It is so funny hearing what they think of us:) It looks like you guys are doing great! Hopefully we'll get to see you soon:)

Up in Bubbles said...

Cute. She is getting so big.

Terri said...

I Can hear Shara gibing her answers. Love being able to see your cute girls so much---- okay not so much now that you have your own home. Love Mom and grandma too.