Friday, October 31, 2008

Projects

I have been working on a few projects for the house. The first one was inspired by my Mom. She has a bunch of old windows that she uses to decorate. She gave me one and after we talked this is what I came up with.

I was very proud of myself i think it looks like something you would spend a fortune on in a boutique . Not to mention that all the flowers are from mike, so it is special too.

Also this is the wall in my dinning room wall. I had a little trouble getting the letters to stick, but they are up now. We did something similar in my cousins house, so i got to see what it might look like before i tried it.


This one looks way better in person. It was hard to get the lighting right to take the picture but it gives you the general idea.

6 comments:

Sara said...

Cute projects! I love the wall saying...I can't wait to have a house:) I loved all your updated pictures! Shara is getting so big!

Maegan and Brian said...

Hey!! I haven't talked to you in ages.... this is Maegan "Draper" Martin. How are you?? Your crafts are SUPER cute!!

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff. I can't wait to see it in person. Kel

Natalie said...

This is awesome! You are so talented!

Mrs. O said...

just curious - am I the only blog you visit but don't leave comments at ;)

Terri said...

I can't wait to see how you red table looks and your new paint job in the bathroom--post some pictures! Mom