Friday, March 6, 2009

New stages

As you are all aware I have never been a great updater but felling under the weather has definitely slowed me down even more. Trust me it shows in my house too. I am normally a very faithful cleaner but have I let it go the last few weeks. I felt good the second half of the day yesterday and got the ball rolling. I got off the couch and cleaned my house from top to bottom I even organized my files and scrapbook room and got two projects done. I thought I shouldn't stop there, I thought I would update too. This morning I was so excited because I an 14 weeks along and was not expecting to feel the baby move for another week, but it has been moving like crazy today. It makes it feel a lot more real when you can feel the baby inside, I think this is one of my favorite parts, to bad Mike and the girls will still have to wait awhile to feel it. Many have you have been asking how far along I am and when I am due. I wasn't 100% sure so I have put off answering. After my Dr visit a week and a half ago I am sure. I am 14 weeks today and due on Sept 4. Both of my girls have been a week early so we might make the school deadline with this one. Thank you for all the offers to help me out. We are doing great and I really feel pretty good now except at night. I am hoping that only last another week or so. Now my biggest problem with this new stage is finding clothes to wear, I'm barely showing so maternity clothes are way to big and I am just big enough my regular clothes look a little funny. Oh well can't have it all I guess. If you see me just don't tell me you can really tell now and I will survive the awkward stage.

5 comments:

Mrs. O said...

I just saw you and I couldn't even tell - you look great!

Marian said...

I'm so excited for you. but you can call me if you need help with the girls. I'm awake on wed and thurs. And don't forget I have Lindsay who is pretty good about helping as well. Glad to hear all is going well.

Mike Bartholomew said...

Thank you Mrs. O you are so sweet.
Marian I'm sure I will take you up on your offer sometime, it's so kind of you to always offer.

Brooke said...

You have got to love the awkward stage! My friend Heather has been letting me borrow her belly band. It fits over your regular pants or maternity pants to help them fit- I love it. Congratulations on the new addition!

Up in Bubbles said...

Well that is exciting. Let me know when you find out what you are having, unlee you are going for the suprise effect. Talk about moving baby this one is active.