Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year!

Can you believe it's already 2008!

This last year flew by. We didn't send out a news letter of Christmas card this year so i thought we would do a quick glance back at the events in 2007. After all it was a Big year for us.

MICHAEL:Kind of a big year for Mike as he Graduated from Physical Therapy school (UNLV, in Las Vegas, NV) in May. He also opened his own outpatient physical therapy clinic in August, which is going very well. He has been working toward this goal for several years and it has been a lot of work, but fun to see him to do this.

KENNA: I started selling Lia Sophia Jewelery and have had lost of fun with that. I have been able to spend lots of time with my girls, we went to the summer movies at the Scera with my cousin and friend and their little ones, we enjoyed to pool until the closed it, baking shopping. I love to scrapbook and have plenty to catch up on. i also have been reading a lot, so if you know any good books, let me know. I had the opportunity to go on a few trips this year, we went to Arizona to see Stacy and Las Vegas to graduate and party. I hope this next year we get to go to California and back East.

SHARA: Loves Preschool, reading, play-dough, swimming, movies, friends and dress ups and cougar. She is a true princess.

JANE: Enjoys following Shara around, the tub, little lamb, she likes to think she is Queen.

We moved to pleasant grove and have been loving our new place. I think we will stay close to this area as it is close to the clinic and both our families. Wish you all the best this next year!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Hey Kenna,
This is Amber (Hoard) Hoffman. I am Celeste's sister. She gave me your blog address and it is so fun to see what you have been up to. Your girls are adorable and your oldest looks exactly like you. We hope you had a wonderful holiday. Check out my blog at www.hoffmanfanamily.blogspot.com

Terri said...

Glad you left a message about the update! What a fabulous slide show. Micky did a great capturing the beauty,innocense, and just plain preciousness of your little girls. Wow- what a fun collection to have. Mom's not too shabby either.
You did have a big year last year. Pretty amazing all that your family has accomplished. Keep up the outstanding work. Love Mom

Up in Bubbles said...

So Cute. I love your pictures they are so cute. You are a babe. It was so fun seeing you and your family over Christmas.

Mrs. O said...

That slide show is great. I can see why you had trouble selecting pictures - they're all so cute.

So how are you gonna top last year? Maybe by just taking a deep breath and enjoying this one?

Terri said...

Yes--I just had to look again at the great slide show. Keep it up for a long time OK? Love seeing those great shots of the girls--can never get too much. Love Mom

Triston said...

Your girls are so pretty. I love there big beautiful eyes. You guys make cute babies.