Tuesday, January 22, 2008

You can't aford to miss this sale!

Lia Sophia is changing over to their New Spring/Summer catalog and is giving you a great opportunity to get you favorite pieces before they are discontinued.
Just go online to www.liasophia.com/kenna
then email me your order at: kbsquared@gmail.com
Feel free to email me with any questions

The January supper save plan is
For every 1 item (least expensive) you buy at full price and get 2 items at half price (unlimited times)
All orders must be in by 9:30 pm on Saturday night.

You can’t afford to miss this sale!
Book a show (catalog shows welcome) and pick your favorite piece ($100 value or less) for free, Presented to you at your
show.
You can also see the new catalog on my site.

1 comments:

mmhamblin said...

I need your address so I can send you a baby announcement. Could you email it to me? My email is mmhamblin@hotmail.com
Thanks!