Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ambition

My Cousin called me from Joann's and said patterns were on sale. The kids and I thought it sounded fun to go see them so we met them there. That's when ambition set in. they had so many cute fabrics and patterns I wanted to make them all. I ended up picking out 6 patters and fabric for five of them. We came right home so I could get started. Well it seems I picked the hardest one first. I was still cutting out pattern pieces when ambition walked out the door. I didn't really know where to start and I had forgotten all the notions (zippers, buttons, elastic).
I put everything away and decided to wait for.... well I guess more ambition. Shara had seen the dress I was making for her so we decided to start with that project instead. It wasn't to hard and turned out really cute. Just in time for Shara to ware it for her first talk in Primary. Having her love it so much has given me motivation to move on so I'll show you when i get the next one done.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Kenna that is so cute! I'm jealous! Madi loved seeing Shara's pictures!

Mrs. O said...

You made that? It's darling!

How about I sew your quilts and you sew my daughters cute outfits?

Celeste said...

That dress is so cute!! I wish that I knew how to sew!!

Natalie said...

Great job Kenna! :o)

Up in Bubbles said...

Holy cow look at you. I don't know how you all got that sewing talent, but I am preety sure I don't have it. Way to go I love it. Not only is the dress darling but what a cutie who is wearing it.