Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Table

When we got married we lived in my sisters apartment and we barrowed her little table then me moved to my moms basement and used a desk for a table. In Las Vegas we barrowed a two person table from our landlord, not like anything else would have fit. Then when we moved back to Utah we invested in a small (really small) table with folding sides that barely fit in our kitchen, but I can say we moved up in the world literally. This last summer we were sick of living in basements and 600sq feet, so we moved to a third floor condo. We love it, it is twice the size of all our other places and best of all we have room for a real table. we found a great deal on a table we love and couldn’t resist. We love being able to have our plates and the food on the table at the same time. Now when we invite people over we don’t have to bring out the card table and folding chairs. I Love It!

Old New

2 comments:

Mrs. O said...

Just had to say I love your table, yuo have quite a decorator's eye.

Up in Bubbles said...

Cute table. Is that a bench on the other side? (cute) I remeber upgrading to a table that fit the food and the plates at the same time it is really nice.