Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Birthday

Well it seems that birthdays just keep comming, they say those who have the most live the longest. The day of started off just like any other day, running around and getting things done. Mike asked me to come by his work where he surprised me with 25 white carnations (my favorite) and one rose and Rock Band! If you don’t know what that is, it is a game kind of like guitar hero but with drums and a microphone added. It’s a Blast! That Night my sister brought her daughter by to watch my girls and her and her husband took Mike and I to get chocolate molten cake at Chili’s (also a favorite). What more could a girl ask for family, phone calls all day, cute cards, flowers, chocolate, a date and fun! I am so blessed to have so many people that love me. Thanks Mom and Dad for the scrapbooking stuff I will put it to good use. Thanks Errol and Susie for the money I bought a really cool tool for scrapbooking as well. Thank You Everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

I love the photos up top. She is such a beauty.

Celeste said...

Happy Birthday!! I am sorry that I forgot to call. I thought of you the day before and then my silly pergnant mind spaced it the day of. I am so glad that you had a good one! Love you tons!!

My Garden of Eden said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day! Take Care