Monday, April 28, 2008

Project #2 and an experiment

Well I decide I should get on with my projects so I picked another one of the easy ones and got busy. As I was cutting out the pattern I noticed I bought the wrong size. My easy project just got a lot more complicated. How hard could it be to just cut down all the pieces and make it work? I was never the greatest at math and I'm sure that I didn't cut them all down to the same scale but I tried. It worked out okay and it was cute enough that I allowed ambition to sneak in and I ended up making a miniature one for Jane. With her little diaper bum, it kind of sticks up in the back but oh well i tried.



5 comments:

Mrs. O said...

Very cute! Can you teach me?

Sara said...

Kenna, those are so cute! I wish you still lived here so you could teach me how to do that!

Up in Bubbles said...

Seriously good job. I am impressed. They are very cute and darling colors. You have great taste. The girls both look so kissable. Give them a big one for me will ya.

Sarah said...

Your girls are gorgeous! especially in their matching skirts. You were always amazing with your hands! I miss you!

Natalie said...

Kenna, those are adorable! :o) Very cute girls you have! They are lucky to have you!