Monday, November 12, 2007

Halloween

You guess it, Our little princess was Cinderella for Halloween. She got to wear her costume to preschool, when I went to pick her up the teachers told me that one of the little boys jaw dropped when she walked in. Later at playtime he proposed. Shara just replied that she wasn't ready to get married yet. I think we will be fighting the boys off her whole life.





Our little cuddle bug was the cutest ladybug you have ever seen. She was a good sport and kept her hat on the whole night. It was fun to see her crawling around in that round little thing.




Mike and I decided to dress up too, he was a football player again and I was a cheerleader.



Halloween was a lot of fun this year, Shara really got into the "trick or treating". We went to the ward "trunk or treat" and then we made our way over to Grandma's neighborhood. We love to go to grandma and grandpa's house to show off our costumes and see our cousins.

Shara keeps asking if it is going to be Halloween again tomorrow I don't know what was more fun for her, dressing up or getting candy.

We also took the opportunity to carve pumpkins together. Shara drew the face on her's and helped scoop out all the gooey insides, a big accomplishment for her. Michael and I free handed the others, pretty good for not being artistic.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You're kids are so cute! I love the costumes!

Mrs. O said...

I love your Halloween pics. Shara looked so darling - I got to see her frech from preschool and I can see why she got her first proposal that day.

Cute!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!