Monday, November 12, 2007

Sick Kidos

Well like many of you out there, we are taking our turn being sick. Both girls have a yucky cough and Shara sounds like she is losing her voice. I kept her home from preschool last week, it was hard on both of us. She loves going and was very sad not to see her friends. I'm just not enough entertainment for her anymore. We decided to do something fun to fill the time. We went over to Grandmas and picked a few raspberries then we went for a walk and collected leaves. We came home and arranged them on card stock, later we went and got them laminated. They are now our fall place mats. Our table is much more festive now and Shara is very proud of her work.

I was looking on my sisters blog and discovered she has done the very same thing with her kids, I guess great minds think alike.

Shara is hoping to be able to return to school and nursery soon, life is only half as fun without friends.

0 comments: