Saturday, November 10, 2007

"kennaology"

The Meme: brought to you by the ever-lovely No Cool Story via Millie
Rules: Let others know a little more about yourself, repost this as your name followed by "ology."
MOUTHOLOGY
Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Claim Jumper, local I think it really just depends on my mood, but Wingers is up their.

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A: Cereal.

Q.What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. Like Corrie I also like Barbecue chicken and cheese, but also pineapple and maybe a sliver or two of an onion.

TECHNOLOGY
Q. What is currently on your computer wallpaper?
A: Me too,Windows - the one with the sweeping green hill and clouds in the sky

Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A: 2

BIOLOGY
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Right

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. I bet I have one now but the last time I had work done was 6 months ago.

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A.Nope, I was put under for my wisdom teeth but the as close as I come.

OTHEROLOGY
Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. Blue or forest green brings out my eyes and I love red.

Q. Have you ever saved someone's life?
A. I saved my husband from a evil girl he was dating (before we were married).

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. I saved my self from chocking to death. I dont eat Roman noodles anymore

DUMBOLOGY
Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: The remote to my car that fell off my key chain, if I unlock my door with the key the alarm goes off.

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. I thought is was painful to watch but it is a great movie to quote.

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A: Some one tried to break in downstairs, they tried to tell me a newspaper broke the window but it was dated the morning after and their was a witness..

LASTOLOGY
Q: Last person who called you?
A: Mikey

Q: Last Person you hugged?
A: Jane.

FAVORITOLOGY
Q: Number?
A: 18

Q: Season?
A: i like fall and the beginning of summer, i love sweaters and i love when it's time to brake out the shorts.

CURRENTOLOGY
Q: Mood?
A: Serene for the moment, should change when Shara repeats the same thing about twenty times

Q: Listening to?
A: Shara singing about wanting to go to Chucky cheese.

Q: Watching?
A: all my spelling and grammar errors.

RANDOMOLOGY
Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: Give Mike his Christmas present

Q: What's the last movie you saw?
A: Meet the Robinsons

Q: Do you smile often?
A: yes, my girls are very fun to hang out with

TAGOLOGYIf you just read this, YOU'RE IT! Just let me know :)
Mike
Andrea
Anyone?

2 comments:

Mrs. O said...

You look great in lots of colors - lucky!

Don't worry about spelling or grammar, we know what you mean. Thanks for playing along. And good job rescueing Mike - we think he's awesome.

Terri said...

Well that was a fun read for both of you---I thought Mike was Kenna until I read about the grape event. I was surprised at a few of what I thought were her answers--makes more now that I see Mike went first. You both have fun personalities and it was great to play games with you tonight! Maybe you should consider letting me win once in a while! You Think?? Love mom