Saturday, November 10, 2007

"Mikeology"

The Meme: brought to you by the ever-lovely No Cool Story via MillieRules: Let others know a little more about yourself, repost this as your name followed by "ology."

MOUTHOLOGY
Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Outback Steakhouse, love the salad, potato & steak...

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A: Tuna sandwhich (I actually do eat every day for 2 week stints)

Q.What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. Chicken Alfredo is we are talking gourmet pizza, otherwise give me the classic pepperoni

TECHNOLOGY
Q. What is currently on your computer wallpaper?
A: Actually, it is a seascape

Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A: 2

BIOLOGY
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Right

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. 4 months ago...I like gummi bears and will never give them up.

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A.Yes, I was hit with a soccer ball in grade school and was out cold...I guess the blow to head explains a lot for those of you who know me.

OTHEROLOGY
Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. Olive green

Q. Have you ever saved someone's life?
A. Yes, someone was choking on some food and I performed the Heimlech

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. Yes, I was choking on a grape and my dad did the same thing!

DUMBOLOGY
Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: Nothing, I hate to have anything in my pockets

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. Late at night, after 2-3 mountain dew's with lot of friends, Yes! otherwise, no.

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A: can't remember

LASTOLOGY
Q: Last person who called you?
A: Dave, my best friend.

Q: Last Person you hugged?
A: Kenna

FAVORITOLOGY
Q: Number?
A: 9

Q: Season?
A: i like fall and the beginning of summer, i love sweaters and i love when it's time to brake out the shorts...Ditto for mikey

CURRENTOLOGY
Q: Mood?
A: Relaxed for the first time in a month, yet productive, I am in a getting things done mood.

Q: Listening to?
A: Kenna, giving me "more honey-do's", yes, filling this out was one too :)

Q: Watching?
A: College Football, surprised?

RANDOMOLOGY
Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: I am doing it!! spend time w/ the family on a Saturday and just chill!

Q: What's the last movie you saw?
A: Transformers (1984 cartoon release, not the new one)

Q: Do you smile often?
A: I try to smile with each person I meet, but know that I don't always smile.

TAGOLOGYIf you just read this, YOU'RE IT! Just let me know :)
Hank
Dave
Josh & Brooke
Andrea
Anyone?

1 comments:

Mrs. O said...

I think I learned a lot about you. Fun!

Glad you get to just chill once in awhile.